Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions below. If you still need help please contact us.
CandlesWhat do your candles actually smell like?
- Each candle has a description including the scent notes used in each of our custom blends. If you have questions about a specific scent, feel free to reach out to us with questions.
Also, keep in mind that the candles are our own interpretations of fictional ideas/characters and therefore may not perfectly match what you have in mind.
Are your candles vegan-friendly?
- Yes, our candles are made with renewable resources and do not include any animal products. The jars are glass, so they are reusable and recyclable. We also use 100% soy wax, which is a renewable, non-petroleum product made from soybeans grown in the United States.
What kind of fragrance oils do you use in your candles?
- The majority of our scent ingredients are synthetic fragrances designed specifically for candles. In our experience, these oils produce the best scent throw. While each candle is different we typically mix between 3-5 different fragrance oils to create our custom scent blends.
- When your candle arrives it may have "frosty" white patches or slight discoloration. This is a result of temperature changes during shipping and is a characteristic of soy wax. It will not effect the burn or smell of your candle.
How long will my order take to arrive?
- Candles will be shipped via the United States Postal Service. Current processing time before shipping is 3-5 business days. You will receive a tracking notification once your item has been shipped and can sign up to receive text alerts.
Why is my tracking number not working?
- Once you receive a shipping notification, please allow up to 24 hours for your tracking number to begin working. Once your package is picked up and scanned in at the post office you will begin receiving tracking notifications.
Help! My package is marked as delivered but I have not received it. What should I do?
- If an item is marked as "Delivered" but you have not received it, here are our suggested next steps:
1. Verify the shipping address is correct.
2. Check in with anyone else that may have received the package for you (i.e. roommate, family member, neighbor, etc).
3. Bring the tracking to your local post office to see if they are holding it or if they have any further information.
4. If it has been 21 days after shipment and you've done steps 1-3 send us a message to let us know.
Returns & ExchangesCan I return or exchange my candle if I do not like the scent?
- Yes! If you find that one of our candles is not right for you don't worry! We do accept exchanges and returns for unlit and unused candles. Just reach out to us at email@example.com and we will happily provide you with our return address. However, we don’t offer free shipping on exchanges, so these costs will be deducted.
- If any of your items arrive broken, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and a picture of the product and we will get a replacement shipped out ASAP!